Friday, December 21, 2012
SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS
1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas?
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie?
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?
8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather?
9. What will you remember most about 2012?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us next week for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!