Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1) What would make tonight a good, good night?
2) In the song, he sings that he's got money and wants to "spend it up." How much cash is in your wallet right now?
3) The lyrics include "mazel tov," which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know?
4) The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jaime Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be?
5) This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north?
6) When's the last time you laughed really hard?
7) Who received the last text you sent?
8) Which sounds like more fun -- skiing or skating?
9) Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!