Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1) Which do you prefer: colored hard-boiled eggs, chocolate marshmallow eggs, or plastic eggs with coins inside?
2) What's your favorite color of Peeps (yellow, purple, or pink)?
3) All this talk of sweets is making Sam hungry. What's for lunch?
This song was introduced by country singer Gene Autry and it's still a favorite. Please
share some of the lyrics. (And you're on your own; Sam didn't include a
link to the song this week.)
5) Gene Autry was so popular that a town in Oklahoma named itself for him. Have you ever been to Oklahoma?
6) In addition to singing, Mr. Autry made 93 cowboy movies. What's the last movie you saw?
7) He and his horse Champion also had a TV show. Can you name another famous horse?
8) Gene Autry also recorded "Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer," and it was, of course, wildly popular, too. Who is your favorite recording artist?
9) Back to the holiday celebration at hand -- Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9.
As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment
on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on
everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But
it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment