Saturday 9: Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) (2008)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) Are the majority of your friends married or single?
2) Rings are one of the items most frequently pawned. Have you ever visited a pawn shop, either to sell or to buy?
3) Let's say we want to put a ring on it: What's your ring size?
4) Beyonce does commercials for Pepsi. What's the last beverage you drank?
5) Beyonce also has a clothing line. What are you wearing right now?
6) Speaking of clothes, Sam was changing hers this morning when she unintentionally flashed her neighbor. She didn't realize he was working along the fence that runs under her bedroom window. Tell us one of your most embarrassing moments.
7) Rumor has it Beyonce is pregnant again. Coincidentally, Sam needs to check the Babys R Us registry for a shower present. Who will receive the next gift you give?
8) But Sam doesn't actually want to go to the shower and is trying to come up a good excuse. Tell us a time you fibbed you told to get out of doing something.
9) When did you last go inside the bank and talk to a teller?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Sorry that I'm late here. But I'm early for tomorrow!
I am so glad to be given a chance to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.
This is a great website, so many people need this information, thanks for providing it. I love your color scheme too!
Life is full of many challenges. Challenges that will make you or break you depending on how you handle it.
Visit my site for more updates. God Bless to your site.
Post a Comment