Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Lucky Star (1983)
Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1. Have you ever wished upon a star?
2. In the 1980s, Madonna considered her wrist bangles one of her fashion trademarks. What's one of your fashion trademarks?
3. Though she got good grades, Madonna could be disruptive at school, known for turning cartwheels in the halls between classes. Can you do a cartwheel?
4. Her high grade point average earned her a dance scholarship to the University of Michigan, home of the Wolverines. Do you follow college football?
5. Madonna co-starred in the movie version of Dick Tracy. Do you enjoy comics?
6. She played Argentinian First Lady Eva Peron in the biopic, Evita and directed a movie about Wallis Simpson. What famous 20th century woman do you wish you could meet/could have met?
7. Madonna authored a children's book called The English Roses. Tell us about a book that had a big impact on you when you were a kid.
8. One of Madonna's "vocal idols" is Ella Fitzgerald. Who is your all-time favorite female singer?
9. Madonna once did a Pepsi commercial. What beverages are in your refrigerator right now?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9.
As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment
on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on
everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But
it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us next week for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!