BEGINNING THIS WEEK ... comments for each week's Sat 9 will be closed late Monday night. Last week's post was spammed so heavily by porn bots (!) that it was taken down. Deleting more than 70 "adult" links would have literally driven Sam crazy. And Friday morning through Monday night should give everyone plenty of time to play.
Thanks to Helena at Quick Sticky Bits for flagging this.
Saturday 9: Neon Lights (2013)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) Think of a neon sign you pass by often. What does it say?
2) In the video for this song, Demi Lovato spends a great deal of time in the water. When is the last time you swam?
3) The song encourages us to "look up at the sky." OK, we will. How does the sky look where you are today?
4) Demi is a contributing editor for Seventeen magazine. When she was in junior high school, Crazy Sam eagerly awaited each new issue of Seventeen. When you were younger, what magazine(s) did you read regularly?
5) Demi is an investor in the company that makes Texas Tea, a bottled beverage available at Whole Foods. Do you have any tea in your kitchen right now?
6) Demi is currently on tour, performing halfway around the world in Australia and New Zealand. Have you ever had a job that required travel?
7) Demi had a recurring role on the show Glee. That show's series finale aired last month. Is there a show that's no longer on that you miss?
8) Fast-growing fast food chain Chipotle reports that their top sellers include a burrito bowl with steak or chicken, salad with chili-corn salsa, and a soft taco. Which of these would you order?
9) What beverage would you like to enjoy with your burrito bowl, taco or salad?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks! Another good one!
Thanks for another fun one. Hope you enjoy your weekend. See you next Saturday! :)
Now where do I go for my porn? ;)
I rarely comment, but I will say that I really hate spambots. And Bud, you made me giggle.
Spambots are the pits! But there you are. Have a phone you get robocallers, have a blog, you get spambots. Sorry you've had this headache, Gal!
Thanks for the weekly meme. Hugs!
Post a Comment