Saturday 9: "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" Theme
This week's song was chosen because this is the last Saturday 9 before Halloween. Are you unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) The Master of Suspense, Alfred Hitchcock, was born in England. Name another pop culture contribution England has made.
2) This week's song is recognized as the theme to Hitchcock's long-running TV show, but "Funeral March for a Marionnette" is a classic piece written for piano in the late 1870s by Charles Gounod. Do you often listen to classical music?
3) Janet Leigh's shower scene in Hitchcock's Psycho is considered one of the scariest sequences ever filmed. What's the most frightening movie you've ever seen?
4) Hitchcock admitted that he "never trusted birds," and he took that fear and turned it into the movie, The Birds. Is there a member of the animal kingdom that just gives you "the creeps?"
5) Halloween will soon be upon us. Will you carve a jack o'lantern this year?
6) What candy will trick or treaters get at your house?
7) When you went trick or treating, did you prefer fantasy costumes (like a storybook character) or scary ones (like a monster)?
8) Which candy was your favorite? Which one were you disappointed to find in your trick or treat bag?
9) Which do you find scarier -- cemeteries or haunted houses?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Thank you!! Good questions!
I will have mine up Saturday morning! Thank you for these. I really enjoy them.
Posted my link up this morning. Thanks
So sorry. Having difficulties with responding.
Post a Comment