Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: I Forgot to Remember to Forget (1955)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
In honor of Elvis' birthday (January 8.)
1) Elvis sings that he thinks about this girl all the time. What person or topic is on your mind this Saturday?
2) He wants to forget the day he met his girl, but simply can't. Think about someone very important in your life. Did you know right away that they were going to be influential?
Since this week's song is about memories, let's check on how well you recall events in your own life.
3) What was the first concert you ever attended?
4) Where did you get your first piercing? (Not only where on your body, but who did the deed and where did they do it?)
5) What's the name of the bank where you had your first checking account?
6) Tell us about your first bicycle.
7) Who received the first text you ever sent?
8) What had you been drinking when you suffered your first hangover?
9) Whose was the first wedding you ever attended?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Thank you! Mine will post in the morning!
I did mine but I can't access Mr Linky.
Post a Comment