Welcome to Saturday: 9.
What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions
every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times
the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random
questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants
posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your
choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be?
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train?
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year?
6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread?
7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind.
8. What's your favorite winter beverage?
9. What do you remember most about the 2020 holiday season?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us next week for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!"