Hi! Welcome to Saturday: 9 . We describe our blog as Just A Silly Meme Every Saturday. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions EVERY Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do"random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. When you go to a restaurant do you tip better if the server is good-looking?
2. Have you ever asked anyone to turn off their cellphone in public because it bothered you?
3. Is your noon meal called "lunch" or "dinner?"
4. Do you generally make reservations first?
5. Do you ask for a booth or a table?
6. Do you ask for a doggie bag?
7. Would you complain to the management if there were children crying nearby?
8. Have you ever sent food back?
9. Do you find servers singing "Happy Birthday" cute or annoying?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!
Hello! My first time to join in:-)
Welcome, Yen. We are up!
Great questions! Thanks, Sam.
These were fun questions, again.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Mine are up! Have a good Easter!
mine are up great questions
My first Saturday 9 =)
Just a question: Can I post Saturday9 questions on Sunday?
Mine are up! Visit My Blog
i am so sorry, i added my info for the wrong saturday meme. Please disregard. Sorry again :(
Post a Comment