Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Upside Down
1. When was the last time that you felt your world got turned upside down?
2. Should the United States do more to help its own citizens before helping people in other countries?
3. What was something you memorized for school and still can recall?
4. With what types of people do you tend to associate?
5. Besides blogging what is the last creative thing that you've done?
6. In nature, what outdoor activities do you enjoy the most?
7. When was the last time that you had a great belly laugh?
8. What kind of fashion-sense attracts you?
9. What traits in others turn you off?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!