Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Go Your Own Way
1. When was the last time you were told to go your own way?
2. What one experience has strengthened your character the most so far?
3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
4. How long can you go without your cell phone?
5. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
6. Of all the people you've ever known, who have you most feared?
7. Do people tell you that you look your age?
8. Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say?
9. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!