Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Happy Turkey Day 2010
1. Tell us about your very favorite (yes we know that's redundant) Thanksgiving.
2. What are you doing for Turkey Day this year?
3. If you were to go to somebody else’s house, what would be your favorite dish to bring?
4. Tell us about the funniest person that you'll be with this Thanksgiving.
5. What would surprise us to know about your Thanksgivings?
6. Does your usual mix of guests result in drama, or is it a group you’re happy to see?
7. What did your family do for Thanksgiving when you were a kid? Do you still do it?
8. We know you've been asked this probably 15 times this week. But share with us in 2010, what are you most thankful for?
9. Okay, the big question: are you going to 'attend' any of the "Black Friday" sales? ...and if you are, are you hard core serious like the 5 am "be there" crowd?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!