Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Closer to Home
1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home?
2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be?
3. What do you think comes after death?
4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season.
5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?
6. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
8. If you were to suddenly become famous, and were forced to change names, what would you choose as your stage name?
9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!