Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Gimme Three Steps
1. Has anyone ever got angry with you for flirting with their partner or date?
2. What is your favorite movie line or speech? (Set the scene so we appreciate it in context.)
3. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
4. What do you try to stay away from?
5. What is it too late for?
6. If you could write three newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?
7. When was the last time you apologized to someone?
8. If you to find out now that you would very well known after you die, what do you think it might be for? (Feel free to pick an accomplishment that you have yet to do.)
9. Are you easily angered or able to handle every situation calmly?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
i can't sleep that is why i decided to write this meme. i found out i am the first to post,nyay! happy weekend!
Hello Sam... happy to join this week again. Have a lovely weekend!
In the Company of Me
Its my first time to join this meme. Have a great weekend.
Cool questions Sam! Happy weekend!
I'm coming back to join the Saturday 9 fun!
Been doing Bud's family of meme's for about a year now, but this is my first Saturday 9. Fun questions. :)
My answers are posted. Happy weekend, all!
I participated! http://www.kitty.nu/2011/02/20/saturday-9-18/
I'm a little late, but better late than never. This is my second time doing this. I enjoy reading everyone's post. Thanks!!
Hi! :-) Good times!
Post a Comment