Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Sex as a Weapon
1. Have you or a significant other ever used sex as a weapon?
2. Tell us about the worst date you ever went on.
3. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
4. What crime from history fascinates you the most?
5. Give us one random, but candid fact about you.
6. Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak?
7. What is the most exciting adventure you’ve ever been part of?
8. Among the people you know, who would you choose to be able to read all your thoughts?
9. How old were you when you realized that other people's families live totally differently from yours?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
All done.. Have a Holy Sat... :) *HUG*
Oops, I put my comment on last Saturday (and I didn't even post last week) I need more coffee. Especially with the questions for this week !!
Happy Easter to all. mine is up here:
hello happy easter ahead everyone.. please check out my answers here at http://selinatankersley.blogspot.com/2011/04/sex-as-weapon.html
Yeah, so, it's Sunday. I'm lazy. Anyway, mine are up. Kind of. Again, lazy. Good questions, I wish I had more energy to devote to them this week.
Post a Comment