Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: The Devil Went Down to Georgia
1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil?
2. What's your favorite nickname that you're called?
3. What would you do if someone cheated on you?
4. Do you ever cry at a movie?
5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status?
6. Who do you got to for advice?
7. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online?
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Hi bud weiser,
I wish to visit your blog, but the page says "content warning".
Hope u had a wonderful weekend.
Hola Bud Weiser!
I still dropped by there even it says content warning! LOL! **hard-headed** I am! hehehe
Have a great Saturday! here's my Saturday-9 entry! hope u can hop there..
@Romina - I also get the "Content Warning" when I head there, but there is a button at the bottom of the page, where you just click it to acknowledge that you have read the warning, and than you get sent straight to his blog. Or at least, that's what it does for me anyways.
Off to write up my answers for this latest meme now, back in a bit...
Been missing from the Saturday 9 for too long - it's great to be back! :)
Here are my answers: http://traislinge.blogspot.com/2011/07/saturday-9-devil-went-down-to-georgia.html
Post a Comment