Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: I Put a Spell On You
1. If you could put a spell on someone, who would it be and why?
2. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
3.If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
4. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
5. If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
7. Describe yourself in one word.
8. List your top three memes that you like to respond to.
9. Why do you blog?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
I liked this.
I loved this week's questions..
I liked them too. Kind of a Questions and Vent session. Keep up the good work !
Thanks for the fun questions!
Post a Comment