Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Who was favorite DJ and what radio station did you listen to as a kid?
2. What has been the weirdest thing you have worn in public?
3. What was the best part of last weekend?
4. What was the most effective punishment for you as a kid?
5. Would you lie to your significant other to not hurt their feelings?
6. We're taking you order for breakfast. What would you like?
7. Do you celebrate Halloween? If yes, do tell. If no, why not?
8. Do you hand out candy to the neighborhood kids?
9. What's the favorite age you've been, so far?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!