Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. How did you cope with your biggest heartache?
2. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
4. How did you discover Saturday 9?
5. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would 'anywhere' be?
6. When was the first time you cooked for someone else?
7. What is the worst beverage you've ever tasted?
8. Is there anything in life you are "certain" about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
9. Do you know anyone who has as very unusual pet?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!