Saturday 9: 'Til I Hear It From You
1. If someone, that you trusted, told you that your lover was cheating, would you believe them or not?
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now?
3. Jonathan Frid, who was the original Barnabas Collins on Dark Shadows from 1967-1971, passed away in Canada at the age of 87. Who is your favorite vampire?
4. Should there be age limits on social networking sites such as facebook?
5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away?
6. Do you ever have a hard time with morals?
7. Did you make 'a plan' the first time you made love or did it just happen?
8. Do you agree that fame is lousy or would you love to give it a try? Why?
9. Do you believe in forever, as in 'love forever'?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (234)