Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Do You Want to Dance
1. When was the last time that you danced in public?
2. Tell us about one of your closest friends.
3. What is the most that you have ever lost?
4. What was the last thing that you have done to help a neighbor?
5. It’s election season. What do you think the priorities of the United States really should be?
6. What was the last severe weather situation that you and your neighbors endured?
7. Have you been or are you a vegetarian? Thoughts?
8. If you had a wish for your future, what would it be?
9. Who just doesn’t get it?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (255: chels)