Saturday 9: It's a Sunshine Day
1) The best known Brady Bunch song is, of course, the show's theme. Do you know the lyrics?
2) The Bradys were a blended family. Do you have stepparents, stepchildren or stepsibs?
3) Samantha admits that, when she was 12, she taped Greg Brady's photo over her bed. Before you judge her too harshly, come clean yourself. Did you have a major pre-teen crush? Who was it?
4) Which TV character do you wish lived next door?
5) It's a sunshine day! Describe your sunglasses.
6) You're on a 90-minute flight. How will you spend the time? Do you read a book? A magazine? Look out the window? Take a nap?
7) Do you have a favorite brand of toothpaste?
8) How many keys are on your key ring?
9) What do you miss about summertime?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!