Saturday 9: Crazy Little Thing Called Love (1980)
... because Diana suggested Queen
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) In this video, Queen lead singer Freddie Mercury is wearing a leather jacket. Do you have a leather jacket?
2) There's a statue of Freddie in Switzerland. There's another statue of him above the Dominion Theater in London. Tell us about a statue or memorial in your town.
3) Mercury said this song was inspired by Elvis Presley. What's your favorite Elvis song?
4) This song was covered by the animated Alvin and the Chipmunks. Do you still watch cartoons?
5) The members of Queen met while attending Ealing Art College in London. Are you still in touch with the friends you had in your late teens and early 20s?
6) During Queen's hey day in the 1980s, Mercury stayed in shape with tennis and swimming. Are you more accomplished on the court or in the pool?
7) In 1980, when this song was popular, Brooke Shields made a jeans commercial where she said, "Nothing comes between me and Calvins." It actually only aired for a short time because so many viewers called and complained about it. Have you ever called or emailed to protest something you saw on TV?
8) 1980 is also the year the Post-It note was introduced. What's the last Post-It you wrote?
9) Random question: Do you blush easily?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks so much for posting the Meme!!
I"m trying to visit the blogs, but the linky appears to be missing. Help?
Prediksi Bola Jitu
Post a Comment