Saturday 9: Hungry (1966)
... because it's 4th of July
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) Are you eating anything as you respond to these questions?
2) Paul Revere and the Raiders performed in Revolutionary garb. Have you ever worked at a job that required you to wear a uniform?
3) The "Paul Revere" of Raiders fame was born Paul Revere Dick in Boise, Idaho. What else is Idaho known for?
4) The original Paul Revere was a silversmith by trade, known for making church bells. Can you hear church bells from your home?
5) In April, 1775, Paul Revere literally rode into history when he galloped into the night, spreading the word that "the British are coming." Name another Revolutionary War-era hero.
6) Historians tell us that Revere's famous "midnight ride" actually took place between 9:00 and 10:00 PM. When is your usual bedtime?
7) Earlier this year, officials from Boston's Museum of Fine Arts uncovered a time capsule buried in 1795 by Paul Revere and Gov. Sam Adams. It included coins and newspapers. If you were to bury a time capsule that reflects American life in 2015, what would it include?
8) Will you attend a fireworks display during the 4th of July weekend?
9) What's your preferred way to celebrate Independence Day -- a parade, a picnic, or both?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks, Sam! Good choice for the 4th of July!! See you then!
Happy 4th of July... :)
Thanks Sam! And I wish all the Saturday9er's a Happy and Save Fourth. Note that I did not say, "sane".
Happy 4th and have a great weekend:) thanks for another fun one.
Post a Comment