Saturday 9: Secret Valentine (2008)
In honor of Valentine's Day. Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) The lyrics talk about a song that's so romantic it "turns out the lights." Are the lights on in the room you're in right now?
2) In the video, our heroine's Valentine's Day adventure begins with a note slipped into her pocket. What's in your pocket right now?
3) This week's band, We the Kings, are proud sons of the state of Florida. Bradenton, to be exact. They even called one of their CDs Sunshine State of Mind. Have you ever been to Florida? If so, where have you visited?
4) Lead singer Travis Clark has a pierced lip but doesn't always wear a lip ring. Do you have any piercings? If yes, are you wearing jewelry in your piercing(s) right now?
5) The band's name comes from a cheer they did when they attended Martha B. King High School. Have you attended your high school reunion?
6) Hearts are the symbol of Valentine's Day, so here's a little heart trivia: whales have largest heart of any animal. When we say a person is "big hearted," it means we think of them as generous. Think about the people in your life. Who would you describe as big hearted?
7) It's estimated that 9 million people buy Valentine's Day presents for their dogs and cats. Have you ever purchased a holiday gift for a pet?
8) Valentines to teachers are also big sellers. Did you ever have a crush on one of your instructors?
9) With the popularity of e-cards, fewer Valentine messages are sent via the USPS. What's the most recent thing you dropped into a mailbox?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks, Sam! See you Saturday morning!
Would someone please post my link? For some reason it's not going through on my end. Thanks!!
I'm getting a message that there's some kind of internal error on the link up, too. So here is my link, if you could add it, please? I'll be at work all day.
Post a Comment