Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!Saturday 9: Could've Been (1987)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This wistful song is about a love affair that ended. What song reminds you of a long-ago love?
2) It was written by Lois Blaisch, a singer-songwriter who performs at clubs around Los Angeles and has sung outdoors at Disneyland. Would you prefer to attend a concert indoors, or outside under the stars?
3) This week's featured artist, Tiffany, appeared on the TV talent show Star Search when she was just 14. She came in second. Though she was disappointed, she admits she learned from it. She studied the singer who won and says it made her a better performer. Can you recall a time when you weathered a tough time and came through stronger?
4) Early in her career, she toured Alaska, opening for country legend George Jones. Have you ever visited our 49th state? (That's a correction; I made a mistake when I originally posted.)
6) In 2007, she appeared on VH1's Celebrity Fit Club and lost 28 lbs. Are you making an effort to stay fit during this stay-at-home period?
7) In 1987, when this song was popular, Aretha Franklin became the first woman inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. What's your favorite Aretha song?
8) Also in 1987, third-generation race car driver Marco Andretti was born. Are you a race fan?
9) Random question: Do you find it easy to sit still, or are you fidgety?
Thank you, Sam! Mine will post in the morning!
Post a Comment