Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Let's Roll
1. Where were you when you found out the bin Laden was killed? How did you find out?
2. One of your best friends turns out to be saying hurtful and untrue things behind your back. What would you do?
3. You instantly become a star. What is it that made you one?
4. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why?
5. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
6. Are there any current (that began before 2010) television shows out there that you've watched regularly from the very beginning?
7. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do?
8. Pimentos-- in Olives? Useless decorative effect? ...or something you maybe enjoy? ...and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar?
9. Why do you think we as a civilization can't seem to get along with one another?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
This was fun to play along with. I have added your Saturday 9 button to my Writing Challenges page on my blog P.S. Annie!
Mine are up
Thank you for doing these, they are fun, been away for awhile, but back at it.
Please follow me.
Sorry my ULR is http://zark-ryche-rocks.blogspot.com/
I put rych in my last comment, sorry.
hello happy weekend. please pay me a visit here http://www.grapecitygirl.com/2011/05/saturday-9-lets-roll.html
I was over in your neck of the woods today. In Stonington, CT, we had lunch at Skipper's Dock
enjoyed this q+a as usual, sorry for the late posting...happy sunday:)
Thanks! This was a lot of fun. I'm sorry it was late. I'm glad I got to participate, anyway. I'll be back next week!
Post a Comment