Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: My Best Friend's Wedding
1. Have you ever lost a friend after he/she got married?
2. Do you make friends easily?
3. Do you have many close friends?
4. Tell us about your oldest friend.
5. Tell us about your newest friend.
6. Do you hang out with your friends often, or just occasionally when you can find time?
7. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
8. What's the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you?
9. What's the worst or most hurtful thing that a friend (or an ex-friend) has done to you?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!
Ok... here's my comment....Whew...LOL
I've linked up and commented on everyone that was a head of me in the links.
I really like this hop.
Hope you have a great weekend.
hello mine is up here http://www.robertandselina.com/2011/05/saturday-9-my-best-friends-wedding.html
I've linked up and will visit and comment on some other's pages, too. Have a great weekend!
enjoying this hop as always. have a great sunday:)
Thanks for this hop! I accidentally linked up one the wrong week, so I'm doing it again here. Man, my mind is gone! I'm sorry.
This was a neat meme. I can't wait to come back next week.
Post a Comment